Sunday, June 8, 2008

Coffee Pruning Video

Sundays are usually days off; today, I made good on a promise to myself that I would work on video footage I have, some of it dating back to this time last year on my trip to the Brasilian Amazon.  I've uploaded with this post a little movie I made of workers on the Ruiz coffee farm near Boquete pruning the trees.  I haven't done anything with sound; you hear the pruners and birds in the background, which I thought were far better than anything I could do artificially.

I have some other videos of the pruning operation that I'll post separately.

The quality isn't going to be all that good because I have to compress to lower resolution--uploading large files is risky, given our situation.  but it's good enough, I think, to give you an idea.

No comments: